Thursday, April 16, 2015

Not In Control

Second guessing everything that I've learned,

I had a long hard look at myself,

The long spectrum of no return,

A faulty dream where the truth I've learned finally showed up and brought me from,

Death to life in one whop,

Showed me I'm not the one chosen for this spot.

Battle cries and many lies,

If God be my Father let him not fate decide,

My future,

The very intellect that God created within me,

Provided a mind and gave me a mouth piece,

To this I speak like Job said,

Though he slay me, yet will I trust him.

Trust him to speak for me the words that he chose to birth inside of me,

Lets me know now more than ever,

That I wasn't in control never.

Look into his eyes as he hung on that cross,

And died everytime his breath was lost.

YOU SPOKE FOR ME WHEN ON THE CROSS I SHOULD'VE LAID,

Now it's time for me to put the mic down and just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment