Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Power of The Lamb

The weight of His Glory exceeds all who dare challenge Him.

He is the ultimate One.

The one who defeated death while restoring order to mankind.

His blood opened up the door to the gates of Heaven.

His selfless sacrifice created life that could withstand anything.

With his garment of truth He reigns supreme.

Even when demons try to bring us down.
The lamb's light shines through their darkness and obliterates Satan's tactics.

He cannot be stopped,

Even as His blood dropped,

He still conquered this life.

The Lamb represents love and is love.

There is no one above His love.

The raw power and fire buring desire for justice exceeds all the world's judgement.

God reigns supreme and has already defeated His target.

Satan is walking on broken ground just waiting to fall within.

There is no power to set him free of his eternal doom.

For God created a special place for satan that is sealed so mightily that no one can leave.

I choose to believe in Jesus as My soul becomes amped up from the seriousness of His love.

Together we His children stand together with Him to proclaim the victory of a battle that has not been fought.

But shall be displayed as a sign of belief to all those that don't believe that Jesus Christ has the power to defeat a demonic and evil army.

In the final day all shall see and believe upon the Lamb.

Jesus Christ.

I speak from my mouth at this time and excuse my self from this story. For I am only a messenger made in the image of a King as though we all are. I am made mighty by the Power of God and a touch from the Lamb of God. Satan knows you that are chosen by God. Take heed and through the Holy Spirit see Satan's deception for what it is. God loves you and will honor you by being obedient to His will. I write what I hear. I write what the Spirit of God inspires me to say. No words will go unsaid when He speaks to me. I am a messenger and it's time I take my rightful place as that which God has sealed inside of me. I don't do this on my own accord. For it is God who calls upon that which only He has the power to control. I am nothing but a vessel for His use. Given an opportunity to work for Him. We all have a purpose sealed inside of us that only God can bring forth into full throttle. It's up to us whether or not we allow Him to do so. We all have choices, I suggest that we take God as one of them. He loves us all lean into His grace and fall in love with The Lamb of God as much as He loves YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment