Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Our Voice "I Love You"

I believe that God has given us a voice as a nation to speak up for the hurting. No matter who they are, what they've done, where they've come from or their skin color. God has given us a opportunity to give someone mercy without receiving anything in return. When seeing something awful that makes you cry and have that urge to do something about it, I believe that is a gift from God. I believe that God place people within our lives to shower with love and support even if they are a complete stranger. I believe God is very pleased with us when we help someone else who can't return the favor. I feel heartbroken by certain people's situations and if I can only lend kind words, then I think that from me will go a long way for those who are hurting. And I hope that God will honor it overall. Here's a poem for anyone who is in a rough situation this is just a little encouragement to help you go at least a little bit longer, God Bless You so Much!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE YOU

If you are hurting,  weak, or sad. I am encouraged by you.

I am encouraged because of the lion within you.

I am overwhelmed with hope for you that you, yes YOU reading these words, will rise from your pain and fly like an eagle soaring on the wings of the wind.

I don't know who this is for but I want to give you a warm and inviting, "I LOVE YOU". May this I love you carry you through your pain with a smile.

May it cover you with its arms when you're cold,

May this I love you be the beacon of light that shines in your darkest hours,

May this I love you bless you and save your beautiful life,

May this I love you wipe your tears away and make you dream again.

Whether you are a boy or girl, man or woman,

I want to let you know that you are beautiful inside and out.

This Love that I speak of is God's Love.

May it stay with you forever and ever.....

I LOVE YOU AND STAY STRONG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment