Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Secret Things

This is an Introduction into the following post called The Secret Place.


I can hear your voice speaking through the flowing waters of my soul and I can feel the connection that we've always had. You have touched me with peace that I have never felt before and I am honored to be called your son. Your voice sounds like the many waters of the sea. And your presence feels greater than the sun as it's rays of beauty shines on me. Your power and the abundance of your Spirit within me, gives me great joy to know that I am forever yours and you forever mine. you will forever be Father to me and no one or nothing can ever take your place. The special sacrifice that you have made for me makes me see that you really do love me. And through your blood I am forever rewarded with unending grace and unconditional love. You were there with my name on your lips, my image on your heart, and my life within your hands. When you spoke your final words, "It is Finished" my name and being were wrapped in those words and nothing can break the bond that we have. You spoke to me through the words of my song to you. And whatever it is that you've allowed me to feel for you and want you with all my heart for, I thank you for that. I also speaking from my heart long for the alone time with you. The intimate time where I wrapped within your love and the time factor no longer exists. To be like Jesus is all I want and hope for with all my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment